Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So, i had some free time. And i was thinking about my blog and some random things. All of a sudden  thaught came to my mind. What should i post next?! Basicaly there is nothing new happening in fashion world. It's the end of October, all the Spring/Summer 2012 Collections are done, everyone is waitnig for Pre Fall 2012 and Autumn/Winter 2012 Collections. So I was browsing through my thoughts and the Internet. So, i came up on to the "first lady" in fashion, Anna Wintour. And the problem is what to write about her. Everything is already enough said about her, so i recall of her first Vogue cover..And her it is. She was always about mixing cheap and expensive, and that is what she has done. On this picture is a model dressed in Christian Lacroix t-shirt that cost 10,000 dollars and some random jeans.
I just have to say, Anna you really deserve your position!

No comments:

Post a Comment