Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bonsoir à tous! So i have a little story to tell. Everything started one morning when i woke up and i saw a few acne and blackheads on my face. So, as most of people would, i dressed up and ran to the closest cosmetic store to buy something to clean that. So i bought a really good cream for it, and my face was all cleared up, but i met with another problem. My skin was peeled and dried up. And it was so irritating for me, so i had to find something very quickly to resolve that problem. And, guess what, i did! I found this perfect Givenchy moisturizing cream. And i tell you it is fantastic! Your skin will shine like a red-hot frying pan, and it will be soft as babies ass! So, if any of u has a similar problem, i strongly recommend you to buy it. Love from fashionalist! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment