Friday, December 2, 2011

One of my evening looks. xx

This is an outfit that i have put together for you. So this is a beautiful Vivienne Westwood dress, i have stylished it up with this effective-spiked Assad Mounser necklace. I have added this necklace, 'cause as you may see all the other pieces are not that effective, that is all the other pieces are smoother colored, so, i just had to break it up. Because you always must have something effective on your outfit. Also in this picture you can find this simple, but very beautiful Milly clutch. It is made of suede and leather. And also i have to mention these beautiful Christian Louboutin heels. I simply adore them. On first look they seem simple, but they are so not. I am really  amazed how Christian has made these heels so attractive and fascinating out of one color. Look deeply into the upper part.

P.S. Stay tuned and expect many more fashion looks from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment