Monday, December 26, 2011

Cursed sweater!! Why does it happen to me?

Well, i have a story to tell. I  have been wandering around  searching for turtleneck sweater. So, yesterday i have checked every single store in town, and i haven't found it, until at one moment i've remembered that i can go to Zara, because they always have a stuff like this. And i have,, i went there desperately praying for them to have the fucking piece of clothes that i want. So i have entered the store, and i have started searching and searching through those piles of clothes. And voila i found it. And everything was great, i was incredibly happy about it and so on. I have tried it on, it suits me perfectly. And then..
I went to cashier to pay the sweater, and i have reached for my wallet, and do u know what i have found...NOTHING! I have searched down every single inch of my baag, pockets and so on, but nothing. I have realized that i have lost it. ANd then i remembered that not only money was in ther, ID card was there either. So, as any normal person i have started to panic, maybe a bit to much, but anyway, in the end of a day i have stayed without my wallet, without my sweater, without my ID card. And if you r wondering how the sweater looks like, here you go! It is not worth all of this, but anyway it would go great with my Louis Vuitton suede ankle boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment