Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Everyone needs a relief from time too time. In my case it's shopping spree!


Bojour a tous! Today was a shopping day! After what has happened to me yesterday i had to repair myself with some new piece of clothes. I have walking through town, i have been in every single store, not because i couldn't find anything for me, i was doing that just because i had a time to spare and because my middle name is shopping. And this is what i have bought. Guess sleeveless sweater, i have bought it 'cause i can combine it with one fabulous blocky shirt, one special pants which i can't describe and one pair of amazing beige slash brown slash cream color boots. Post a comment and tell me what u have bought these days. Now i am laying in my bed, exhausted, writing on my blog. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment