Tuesday, November 29, 2011

As you may know, there has been a party today. And ofc there were amazing outfits, toilets, haircuts, i will tell you there have been outstanding dresses and breathtaking pumps.  Honestly i was lazy, so  i haven't uploaded all the photos. But, don't loose your faith in me, as always i have something in my sleeves, for example this shot from the party. These two hotties are just superb, i could eat them. Alexa Chung and Christopher Kane have left me breathless. Her Christopher Kane cream-encrusted dress is amazing, and his suit is so fucking good. It is simple, but i think we all know one sentence that has been spoken by our dear Coco Chanel: "Less is more". Only thing i would change is her hair, but i think that we can forgive her 'cause her outfit has overcame in her whole look.
P.S. Expect shots from my life, i'll post pics with my way of seeing Christmas decorations.
Source: American Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment