Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Accessories

I've been thinking of accessories lately. I love them 'cause with them you can make a simple outfit so fulfilled and interesting. I have asked my beautiful friend Sandra to help me with this post, in other words i've adked her to get pictured. As you can see there are many types of amazing accessories, such as branded watches, all sorts of crazy bracelets, bangals, earrings, rings, and necklaces. But, there is also one accessory you can use, and it's a tiny chihuahua. I know it's an old trick in the book, but you have to admit that it always works out, and this doggy is just too adorable. I made this post beacuse i want people to think bolder, to pay more attention to accessorizing. Why should you look pale and boring, when you can simply juice it up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment