Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Chanel Pre-Fall 2013

I'm in love with this collection. I really am. Every single piece is different than the one before. All the details and designs are so unique and breathtaking. These white embellished winter dresses are killing it. I don't even wanna start talking about jewelry. It is so fascinating. This is really art, fashion is art. Everyone who says different is deeply wrong. This collection reminds of winter. Because when it's cold you want to get causy and safe, so then you wear foulards, caps, gloves, coats, furs. And Chanel has all of that. This collection shows us how to look fabulous even when the weather doesn't give us many opportunities for that.
I forgot to mention this bbbbeautiful long patterned coat. I'd kill for it!















No comments:

Post a Comment