Friday, June 21, 2013

Valentino Resort 2014

First comes first, i want to apologize for my absence for this week. I have been very busy, i have tons of job that needs to be done. 
I have seen the newest collections like Mary Katrantzou, Moschino, Missoni, Christopher Kane, Roland Mouret, Marios Schwab... but Valentino is my favorite. I love the wide usage of colors, and patterns, i mean it's Resort collection, it should be like that. Also, i can see many new fabulous bags: totes, clutches... I have put emphasis on these two looks. First i love because i love the way they've used these many colors and over all of that they've put this leopard-print coat. And the second i love because it's all pink, except for the sandals, and it looks great. PINK can be simple.
In this collection you can see many tips how to use clothes and colors in the right way.




No comments:

Post a Comment