Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Paris Couture Week - Days 1-4

So, first 4 days of Paris Couture Week are over and we have most of designers who already presented their collections and a few to come. Among the long-last couture houses we have one new participant and it's Fendi so let's start with it.
As a Couture debut collection is amazing. Very edgy collection, filled with fur and leather details. I have selected two amazing pieces. First is an amazing black&white long fur coat, and second is this blazer slash coat with some crazy feathery shoulders. At first it actually reminded of the eagle's spread wings just in softer more earth-tone version.
Then we have Chanel classy as always. I am over the moon for the ankle long, white collar embellished dress. It's to die for.
Hmm, the there is Bouchra Jarrar, i also selected two looks because i couldn't decide for one. I get the fact that they have completely ditched the sleeves. So we got the beautiful sleeveless rain-coat and a fur blazer with a serious hand sawing on it.
There's also Armani, Gaultier and Schiaparelli working the magic as always.
I also have to say that Giambattista Valli is a déà-vu for me. They do this again and again for a few seasons now. I mean don't take me wrong, it's beautiful but not inventive.
And for the end there is Christian Dior with this master piece. I am in love with it.


 Armani Privé


 Bouchra Jarrar


 Bouchra Jarrar


 Chanel


 Christian Dior


 Fendi


 Fendi


 Giambattista Valli


 Jean-Paul Gaultier


 Maison Martin Margiela


Schiaparelli

No comments:

Post a Comment