Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Fabulous make-up day!! xx

Hello, hello! Today has been a make-up day. I went to my  friend like 2 hours ago or so. To make her beautiful, i don't say she isn't beautiful without it, but this will make her be more fabulous. And we have used a lot of make-up. And this is a picture from my set of make-up. Here u will find labels like Estee Lauder, Chanel, Dior, L'oreal, Lancome, Bourjois, MAC, Max Factor,Sephora,Inglot, YSl and a lot of the other make-up brands. I was really happy when i have finished, and i am so sorry that i don't have a pic for u, we were in a really big rush, so i am happy that i had a time to take a shot of this. And if u didn't know, i am not only a blogger and stylist, i adore make-up too. It's fascinating to me what can u do with it. Love u all!

No comments:

Post a Comment