Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Trending: skirts

So, i'm back from my trip to Italy, and it's been time for me to dedicate to my blog. So, i wanted to post about new trends, and i decided to go with skirts. Skirts are definitely on of the must-have pieces for this season. Printed, maxi, leather, midi, knee length, any kind you want. I have selected a few favorite pieces of mine for you.
1) J. Crew printed cotton-blend pencil skirt. I love this one because of the pattern, and always wear it with a pair of heel. Don't go flat with this. I beg you.
2) Zac Posen metallic brocade pencil skirt. This is more of an elegant skirt. I can see it paired with a matchy clutch for some more serious kinds of events.
3) Erdem printed silk skirt. This is such a fabulous skirt. It's so fluttering andfeminine. I can see it with some stylish stilletos such as black Louboutins.
4) See by Chloe printed sil skirt. This is more of a modern day skirt. I love the colors on it.
5) Giambattista Valli paisley-jacquard skirt. What an amazing skirt. I love all these details on it. Fantastic.
6) Lanvin black lace skirt. This skirt is also more for some serious kind os events. It's stylish, elegant and modern.

P.S. Next time you go shopping, you know what to look for. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment